Cancellation and Refund Conditions
1. If you place an order in electronic form on the website you are using, you agree to the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract.
2.Buyers are subject to the provisions of Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and Remote Contracts Regulation (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws in relation to the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Shipping charges incurred for the product will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product shall be delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, not exceeding the legal period of 30 days. Buyers may terminate the contract if the product is not delivered within this period.
5.The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the specifications specified in the order and with the documents such as warranty certificate and instruction manual, if any.
6. If the purchase of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning of the situation. The total price within 14 days must be returned to the Buyer.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT PAYMENT:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE CREDIT CARD:
8. If the product is found to be unfairly used by unauthorized persons after the payment of the product, and if the product sold is not paid by the related bank or financial institution to the Seller, the buyer shall bear the shipping cost within 3 days must be returned to the SELLER.
IF IT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE PRODUCT DURATION WITH UNAUTYED REQUIREMENTS:
9. If there are force majeure conditions which cannot be anticipated by the seller and cannot be delivered within the product period, the situation shall be notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, replacement of the product with the like or postponement of delivery until the barrier is eliminated. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment is made in cash, it is paid within 14 days from the cancellation. If the buyer makes the payment with a credit card and cancels it, within 14 days from this cancellation the product price is returned to the bank, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer within 2-3 weeks.
THE LIABILITY OF THE BUYER TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer shall inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receipt; bruised, broken, torn packaging etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not take delivery from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. BUYER, goods / services must be carefully protected after delivery. Goods / services should not be used if the right of withdrawal is used. Invoice must also be returned with the product.
RIGHT TO RENUNCIATION:
11.ALIC of; The Company may use the right of withdrawal from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal and criminal responsibility and giving no justification on the condition of notifying the SELLER on the following contact information within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery date of the product he / she bought or the person / organization indicated.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION:
NAME / TITLE: Good Night Kid
ADDRESS: Vişnezade Mahallesi Süleyman Seba cad. No: 79 No: 1 Akaretler – Besiktas – Istanbul
TEL: 0532 451 44 02
DURATION OF RIGHT OF RIGHT
13. If the buyer buys a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal may not be used in the service contracts that are executed with the approval of the consumer.
14. Costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal within 14 (fourteen) days period, written notice to the SELLER via registered mail, fax or e-mail must be made and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the i Products which cannot be Declined 15. issued in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF CANCELLATION:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or to the BUYER (If the invoice to be returned is institutionalized, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when it is returned.
17. The products to be cancelled must be delivered complete and undamaged, with the product parcel, inner and outer packaging and packaging style being exactly the same. Otherwise, the damaged product due to incorrect or incomplete packaging will not be received by the Seller.
18.SATICI is obliged to return the total price and the documents that undermine the BUYER to the BUYER within 10 days after the withdrawal notification is received and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods or a return is impossible due to a reason caused by the defect of the BUYER, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of defect. However, the PURCHASER shall not be liable for any changes or alterations caused by the proper use of the goods or products within the period of withdrawal right.
20. In the event that the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER falls below the limit due to the exercise of the right of cancellation, the discount amount used in the campaign shall be canceled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED:
21. a) The products of the BUYER, or specially designed and manufactured products which are clearly prepared for their personal needs and which are not suitable for return.
b) Products returned by the PURCHASER upon receipt by the PURCHASER in case of unpacking are unsuitable for health and hygiene.
c) The services rendered instantly in electronic environment or the goods delivered immediately to the consumer, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data storage and storage devices, computer supplies, if the packaging was opened by the PURCHASER It is not possible.
d) In addition, the right of withdrawal regarding the services that are started to be executed with the approval of the consumer before the expiration of the right of withdrawal is also not possible under the Regulation.
e) After the product has been delivered to the buyer by cargo, it is not possible to return the damaged and damaged products.
f) The products delivered as disassembled are not recyclable after they have been installed.
g) In order for our products to be returned, their packaging must be unopened, untested, intact and unused.
i)Changes in opinion on the size and other technical specifications of the product, which are already specified in the product description by the seller, are not accepted as a reason for cancellation and refund after the product is delivered.
DEFAULT STATE AND LEGAL RESULTS
22. If the BUYER fails to accept payment transactions by credit card, the cardholder agrees, declares and undertakes that he / she will pay interest in the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the Bank may apply for legal remedies; If the BUYER is in default due to the debt of the BUYER, BUYER accepts that the seller will pay the damages and loss due to the delayed performance of the debt.